How to find used Ford car parts
Monday, 30 July 2012
There is big money to be saved for UK motorists looking to purchase replacement car parts. Drivers can not only keep more cash in their back pocket but also be kinder to the environment by purchasing used car parts.
Ford vehicle owners will know especially that parts are commonplace in garages and dealerships due to the manufacturer’s popularity across the country. However, repairs and servicing needn’t be as expensive if you opt not to buy costly brand new car parts from your dealer or supplier.
There are numerous times when a used car part can be just as effective as a new one, especially if your garage tells you it could take upwards of a week while they wait for a special parts order to arrive.
It can be best to get a local garage to fit the parts for you, but to buy the parts elsewhere and save money. Buying used Ford car parts for your Fiesta, Focus or any other model can be cost-effective and greener.
At ASM Auto Recycling our own extensive used car parts service sees us clean, test and guarantee every single part for an initial 90-day period, providing customers with peace of mind.
As part of our vehicle dismantling service we stock over 250,000 guaranteed recycled car parts. We don’t just simply cast the shell of all end-of-life vehicles to one side ready for scrapping; we ensure that every used car part that can be retrieved and refurbished is done so.
Ford car owners in a hurry for a car part that garages or suppliers may take a week or longer to source may consider taking advantage of our same day/next day parts delivery service here at ASM Auto Recycling.
With over a quarter of a million recycled parts including an extensive library of Ford car parts, we can distribute items locally using our own fleet of vans and nationally via reliable couriers.
Before you get in touch with our used car parts sales team directly, make sure you know exactly the part you need – if necessary bring the old part with you for comparison.
You may be interested in viewing our full list of ‘parts only’ vehicles that can be used to recycle car parts in your hour of need.
- A guide to second hand used car parts
- Save money with a salvage car
- A guide to buying a salvage car
- The complete guide to scrapping your car
- ASM Auto Recycling sponsors long-serving staff member for touring car exploits
- Dos and don’ts of getting rid of your old car
- What to look for when buying replacement car door parts
- Buying a replacement car engine – what do you need to know?
- Buying replacement car parts – everything you need to know
- What to look for when buying wheel rims
- What to look for when buying brake pads
- Vehicle Tax: Your Complete Guide
- Top Ten European Driving Tips
- 10 top tips to keep the pounds in your pocket at the steering wheel
- The 5 most scenic roads in Europe