Spotted: 10 hilarious UK road signs
Tuesday, 15 May 2012
Let’s face it, we all need road signs to help direct us from A to B on the highways. But in true British fashion there are instances where we come across some utterly bizarre road signs and meanings that put a smile on our faces behind the wheel.
Prepare to be amazed with our collection of some of the most amusing and baffling road signs from Britain’s streets:
Are you sure you’re not lying to us?
Secrecy is clearly not their strong point…
No stunt men allowed.
Beware people with bendy backs!
Shouldn’t this belong in an art gallery?!
Thanks for telling us Sherlock…
Beware of mole hills?
We challenge you not to take a wrong turning here…
Beware: Men with giant umbrellas ahead
Winner of the 2012 ‘How to state the blindingly obvious’ award
- What to check when buying a used car
- Car Battery Disposal Tips
- What is Cat D?
- Can I scrap my car without keys?
- Best second-hand small car
- Best second-hand family car
- How has coronavirus impacted the used car market?
- Car CO2 Emissions
- Typical tyre problems that can hinder the performance of your car
- How to prevent catalytic converter theft
- Can I sell my car without the log book?
- What is Cat N?
- Leading the way in standards compliance
- What is Cat S?
- Car Cleaning Tips