Transport & Car Blog
In a number of previous posts, we’ve covered replacing most of your car’s interior. Now, though, we get to delve into the really fun stuff: the flash, show-off bits that are the reason you bought the car in the first place.
There are a number of different things you’ll need to look at to get your motor looking its best, and we’re going to cover all of them in this monster, two-part guide.
A number of practical obstacles are preventing fleets from making use of alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFVs), despite increasing pressure from many quarters to increase uptake in the technology.
Multiple fears – including the higher price, limited range, longer charging times and uncertain residual values of the vehicles – have been cited by fleets as reasons for not purchasing more electric vehicles, according to a new survey by Sewells Research & Insights.
At ASM Auto Recycling, we pride ourselves on running an online used car parts store that’s as good as any you’ll find anywhere. Great quality parts, at even better prices.
But, not everyone who works in the used car market is as trustworthy as us. To help raise awareness of the potential pitfalls that come when purchasing used cars, we’ve created this brand new infographic chockfull of useful information.
You probably already know about the MOT, Britain’s annual test of vehicle safety, road-worthiness and emissions. The MOT is a legal requirement in Great Britain, so it pays to understand the ins and outs of it.
We know, however, that everyone has to take a first MOT at some point. That’s why we’ve put together this guide on everything you need to bear in mind when taking your vehicle in for its annual check-up.
RAC researchers revealed almost half of motorists believe the current combination of a fine and points for illegally using mobile phones whilst driving is insufficient for a punishment.
Over 2000 motorists were surveyed, with 52 per cent feeling that the current penalty of three points and a fine of £100 for phone-using drivers should be increased. Only 41 per cent of respondents believed that the current penalty is sufficient.
- What to look for when buying replacement car door parts
- Buying a replacement car engine – what do you need to know?
- Buying replacement car parts – everything you need to know
- What to look for when buying wheel rims
- What to look for when buying brake pads
- Vehicle Tax: Your Complete Guide
- Top Ten European Driving Tips
- 10 top tips to keep the pounds in your pocket at the steering wheel
- The 5 most scenic roads in Europe
- Winter driving tips: everything you need to know about driving safely in the colder months
- Night Driving – how to stay safe on the road when it’s dark outside
- Winter Tyres – everything you need to know
- Major manufacturers announce autonomous car targets
- How to clean your car, part two
- New car sales edge upwards