Transport & Car Blog
Unless you’re a real petrol head – and kudos if you are – the chances are that you probably don’t spend too much time thinking about your tyres.
But did you realise that by ignoring them, you could be putting the safety of you and your family at risk? With the cold weather now starting to set in, we thought this would be a great time to take a look at winter tyres.
Three major car manufacturers have announced their intention to develop autonomous cars.
Ford has decided to double the size of its autonomous vehicle research team, with the intention of having a high-volume, fully autonomous vehicle operational within a car sharing service by the year 2021.
Last month, we brought you the first part of our guide on getting your car into sparkling, tip-top condition. Now it’s time for part two.
Follow all the steps in both our guides and you’ll be left with a car that looks as good as the day it came off the show floor:
Sales of new cars in the UK increased during August, but private buyers became more hesitant regarding the purchase of a new car.
The official figures showed that 81,640 new cars were registered during the month, which was a 3.3 per cent increase on the same period last year.
In a number of previous posts, we’ve covered replacing most of your car’s interior. Now, though, we get to delve into the really fun stuff: the flash, show-off bits that are the reason you bought the car in the first place.
There are a number of different things you’ll need to look at to get your motor looking its best, and we’re going to cover all of them in this monster, two-part guide.
- A guide to buying a salvage car
- The complete guide to scrapping your car
- ASM Auto Recycling sponsors long-serving staff member for touring car exploits
- Dos and don’ts of getting rid of your old car
- What to look for when buying replacement car door parts
- Buying a replacement car engine – what do you need to know?
- Buying replacement car parts – everything you need to know
- What to look for when buying wheel rims
- What to look for when buying brake pads
- Vehicle Tax: Your Complete Guide
- Top Ten European Driving Tips
- 10 top tips to keep the pounds in your pocket at the steering wheel
- The 5 most scenic roads in Europe
- Winter driving tips: everything you need to know about driving safely in the colder months
- Night Driving – how to stay safe on the road when it’s dark outside