Range Rover Salvage Cars for Sale
At ASM, we’re proud of our reputation as one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents. Specialising in online salvage auctions, we currently process over 2,500 damage-repairable and stolen-recovered vehicles which are available for purchase every week.
Regularly included in our online salvage auction is a selection of Range Rover salvage cars for sale. Robust and reliable, all the Range Rovers available for sale in our online auction are well maintained. We often sell vehicles with minimal or no structural and cosmetic damage, and our Range Rover Salvage Cars are no exception.
Ideal for those looking to purchase a top of the range car at a reduced price, shop our Range Rover Cars for Sale now!
Looking for a Range Rover Salvage Car for Sale? Check our Range Rover Salvage Cars for Sale Online
- New Salvage cars added regularly
- Low starting prices
- Minor damage, repairable Range Rover salvage cars for sale online now!
Assigned to different write-off vehicles based on the type or level of damage they have sustained, having a strong understanding of the different Cat types before purchasing a salvage or second-hand car. Selling certain categories (A and B) is illegal, and certain online auctions won’t sell other category types due to the level of damage they have suffered.
The salvage car Cat types include:
- Category A – These cars are illegal to sell, and should be crushed or destroyed due to the severity of damage which has been sustained. Any parts which may appear salvageable must also be scrapped.
- Category B – Like Cat A cars, Cat B car types are illegal to sell due to the extensive damage. However, some parts are salvageable can be used in other road worthy vehicles.
- Category S – The extensive structural damage means that Cat S vehicles are only roadworthy once professional repairs have taken place.
- Category N – Included in our online auction, Cat N vehicles haven’t suffered any structural damage. However, cosmetic or electrical harm, including to the brakes, steering or other safety related parts may be damaged. Once necessary repairs have taken place, these vehicles can re-appear on the road.
- Category U - These vehicles are not owned by an insurance company and may have sustained damage in an accident which hasn’t been recorded.
- Category X - Sold in our online auction, Cat X cars are not recorded on the Hire Purchase Inspection (HPI) register, making them a popular salvage car type for purchase.
Considering purchasing a Range Rover Salvage car for Sale?
If you’re considering a Range Rover Salvage car for sale, talk to us. ASM has over 35 years of experience as salvage vehicle agents, making us well placed to use our knowledge and experience to answer any questions you might have. Call our auction team on 01844 268 940 (opt. 2) or send them an email at salvage at asm-autos dot co dot uk.