Cat N Cars for Sale
When it comes to purchasing used cars at online auction, buying a Cat N car could be the way forward.
Often sold on by insurance companies for salvage, a Cat N car is usually a written-off vehicle that has sustained non-structural damage but considered repairable. For people with the mechanical knowledge, or confidence and budget, buying a Cat N car could be a worthwhile investment!
At ASM, our extensive experience means we are well regarded in the auto recycling industry. Our online salvage auction offers over 2,500 vehicles, including Cat N cars for sale. We also have 2,500 vehicles for parts dismantling. This diversity means that we can meet our customers needs as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Looking for a Cat N Car at Auction? Check our Cat N Cars for sale online
- New Cat N Cars Weekly
- Low starting Price
- Large range of Cat N cars
Things to consider when buying a Cat N car
When buying a Cat N Car, you should expect some damage. However, there are certain things which you should look out for to ensure you get the most for your money. Simple checks of the engine and other electrical systems, the bodywork, tyres and interiors can help inform your bidding strategies and give you more knowledge about the car’s condition.
- Under the bonnet – Checking oil levels, the oil filter cap, power steering and transmission fluid should help you ensure that all essential components are in working order before you buy.
- Paint – As most auctioned cars are usually sold without any kind of guarantee or warranty, checking the state of a car’s paintwork is a good indication of its history.
- Tyres – Cars with uneven or wearing tyres may indicate that alignment settings are incorrect, and therefore could mean potentially deeper mechanical problems which may arise.
- Interiors – Be aware of the worst before bidding. Animal odours, burn marks, or torn upholstery can be costly to repair.
- Leaks – Always check under the car for oil or water leaks which could impact how much you’re willing to bid at auction.
Want to Learn More about buying a Cat N Car or our Online Auction?
If you’re interested in buying a Cat N Car or want to know more about any of the cars for sale in our online auction talk to us. Call a member of our auction team on 01844 268 940 (opt. 2) or send them an email at salvage at asm-autos dot co dot uk.