Can I value my car with ASM Auto Recycling?
Have you got an old car that you no longer need? Or an insurance write-off that’s now just clogging up space in your driveway? At ASM, we regularly purchase almost every type of car, offering our customers brilliant prices along the way.
If you’re looking to value your car, get in touch today and we’ll be happy to help you get the best rates.
- Which cars will you offer valuations for?
- Pretty much all of them! At ASM, we take in cars ranging from those that have simply become too expensive to repair, to those that have been written off by an insurance company, to working vehicles that the owner simply doesn’t want to sell through the open market.
- Do you recycle in accordance with the regulations?
- ASM continues to be at the cutting edge of the industry. Our workshops enable us to recycle your car entirely in accordance with the European ELV Directive. You don’t have to worry about a thing.
- I can’t get my car to you, can you collect it?
- We regularly collect cars from throughout the South-East of England. Give us a call today to arrange a collection, and we’ll provide you with a free car valuation.
- How much is my car worth?
- This is entirely dependent on the model, make, age and condition of the car. Get in touch, and we’ll happily provide you with a used car valuation.
On some occasions, it may be that we’ll resell the vehicle as part of our salvage auction, if there’s a chance the vehicle can be restored. However, more often than not the vehicles that come to us are recycled. Here’s how:
- The shell of the car is de-polluted, with any pollutants being stored safely.
- The fluids (petrol, oil, anti-freeze, brake and transmission) are drained and safely disposed of or stored.
- Any parts of the car suitable for re-used are removed, cleaned and restored to be sold in our online store.
- Any non-reusable parts are also removed, and either safely disposed of or recycled.
- The chassis and any remaining parts are crushed and then shredded, before the metal is melted down.
Why choose ASM?
We have over 35 years of experience in the auto-recycling industry. Our cutting edge technology means we’re able to process cars with incredible efficiency.
Why does this matter to you? It’s because all of the savings we make are passed on to our customers: we routinely pay excellent prices for cars.
We also have the capacity needed, so we’re able to constantly accept new cars. We routinely process around 30,000 end-of-life vehicles every single year, and sell 2,500 cars every week through our online salvage auctions.
To get a valuation for your car, give ASM Auto Recycling a call today.