This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
- The primary duties of the role will include crushing alloy wheels, separating wheels and tyres and metal sorting prior to vehicles being disposed of for recycling.
- You will also assist the workshop/yard team to carry out other associated tasks.
- Forklift truck experience would be an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided, along with other workshop machinery training.
- The successful candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic and comfortable working in a busy fast-moving environment.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Friday
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays)
- Rate of pay
Good Salary, depending on experience, to be reviewed once the 3-month probationary period has been successfully completed. Plus, upon successful completion eligibility for a discretional monthly bonus and a petrol allowance
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please send your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.