Yard Forklift Driver
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Load and unload lorries with vehicles.
- Placing and moving vehicles onto cantilever racking systems and moving vehicles around the site.
- Ensure daily/weekly checks are complete on the FLT, and to a very high Health & Safety standard.
- Stock checking your area – ensuring all vehicles are logged at every movement.
- Efficiency is key, keeping doubling handling of vehicles to an absolute minimum.
The ideal qualities required for the role are as follows:
- Multi-directional FLT license (a bonus)
- Counterbalance FLT license
- Experience driving FLT’s in working environments (ideally moving vehicles)
- Positive can-do attitude
- Knowledge of cars
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Friday
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays)
- Rate of pay
Good salary + Petrol Allowance & Monthly Bonus,
(subject to successful completion of the three-month probation period).
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please send your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.