Vehicle Technician/Mechanic recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
The role involves working in our fully equipped modern workshop on a ramp and consists of two main functions:
- Removing car parts from for re-sale to the trade and public.
- Checking and quality controlling the parts removed for sale.
- Previous motor mechanics / car parts experience is essential
- Possession of your own set of tools.
- Previous Forklift driving is also desirable.
The successful applicant must be reliable, enthusiastic and conscientious and be comfortable working in a very busy, fast-moving environment.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Saturday
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:30pm (4:45pm on Fridays, 12:30pm on Saturdays) with one Saturday off in every three
- Rate of pay
Good package, Salary negotiable depending on experience + monthly bonus
Note: Monthly bonus subject to successful completion of the three-month probationary period.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please upload your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.
Review or print the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (PDF, 451 KB).