This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
The role involves working in our fully equipped modern workshop on a ramp and consists of two main functions:
- Removing car parts from for re-sale to the trade and public.
- Checking and quality controlling the parts removed for sale.
- Previous motor mechanics / car parts experience is essential
- Possession of your own set of tools.
- Previous Forklift driving is also desirable.
The successful applicant must be reliable, enthusiastic and conscientious and be comfortable working in a very busy, fast-moving environment.
This role will be based in a modern state of the art dismantling workshop that can be viewed via the video tour on our website
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Friday
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays)
- Rate of pay
Good salary, negotiable depending on experience + monthly bonus & petrol allowance.
Note: Monthly bonus subject to successful completion of the three-month probationary period.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please send your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.