Vehicle Mechanic/Parts Stripper recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
The role involves working outside and consists of 2 main functions:
- Removing car parts from accident damaged vehicles for re-sale to the trade and public, working inside at our newly updated vehicle storage facility.
- Carrying out parts checks for the sales team prior to removing parts for customers
- Previous motor mechanics/body shop experience is ESSENTIAL
- As is the possession of your own full set of tools.
- Forklift experience would be an advantage
The successful applicant must be reliable, enthusiastic, and conscientious and be comfortable working in a very busy, fast-moving environment.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays, 12:30pm on Saturdays)
- Rate of pay
Good package, salary negotiable depending on experience + monthly sales bonus.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
We have a vacancy, apply now.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please upload your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.
Review or print the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (PDF, 451 KB).