Vehicle Induction Assessor recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
- The role will require you to take images of accident-damaged cars, and then list/input the damage descriptions/parts available for these vehicles onto our computer system using
a tablet pc.
- You will need to have good attention to detail and be able to follow specific processes and procedures.
- A decent knowledge of cars would be desirable, as would previous forklift driving experience, as moving cars will constitute an element of this role although not essential.
- Good interpersonal skills and be a team player
- Can do attitude
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- IT literate / computer skills
- Previous fork lift driving is desirable
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Friday
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays)
- Rate of pay
The salary is competitive, dependant on experience. In addition, there is a monthly bonus & petrol allowance.
Note - monthly sales bonus subject to successful completion of the three-month probationary period.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
We have a vacancy, apply now.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please upload your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.
Review or print the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (PDF, 451 KB).