Vehicle Induction Assessor
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
- The role will require you to take images of accident-damaged cars, and then list/input the damage descriptions/parts available for these vehicles onto our computer system using
a tablet pc.
- You will need to have good attention to detail and be able to follow specific processes and procedures.
- A decent knowledge of cars would be desirable, as would previous forklift driving experience, as moving cars will constitute an element of this role although not essential.
- Good interpersonal skills and be a team player
- Can do attitude
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- IT literate / computer skills
- Previous fork lift driving is desirable
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Friday
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays)
- Rate of pay
Excellent salary, plus a monthly bonus after the 3-month probationary period has been completed and a petrol allowance.
This role will initially be based in Aylesbury, then move to Thame, once the building work has been completed.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please send your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.