This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
The role involves working in our modern, state of the art dismantling workshop, based on a ramp. Consisting of 2 main functions:
- Removing all types of car parts from all makes of vehicles for re-sale to the trade and public.
- Checking and quality controlling the parts removed for sale.
- On going training will be provided to keep up to date with changing vehicle technologies
- Previous motor mechanics/body-shop experience is ESSENTIAL as is the possession of your own full set of tools.
- Forklift experience would be a distinct advantage, but full training will be provided.
- The successful applicant must be reliable, enthusiastic, and conscientious and be comfortable working in a very busy, fast-moving environment.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Friday
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays)
- Rate of pay
Good salary, to be reviewed once the 3-month probationary period has been successfully completed. Plus, upon successful completion eligibility for a discretional monthly bonus and a petrol allowance.
The successful applicant must be reliable, enthusiastic and conscientious and be comfortable working in a very busy, fast-moving environment.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
We have a vacancy, apply now.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please send your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.