Vehicle Dismantler recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
The role involves working in our modern, state of the art dismantling workshop, based on a ramp. Consisting of 2 main functions:
- Removing all types of car parts from all makes of vehicles for re-sale to the trade and public.
- Checking and quality controlling the parts removed for sale.
The essential qualities required for the role include:
- Previous motor mechanics/body-shop experience
- Possession of your own set of tools
- Fork lift driving experience (desirable but not essential)
- Team Player
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays, 12:30pm on Saturdays)
- Rate of pay
Salary negotiable depending on experience + monthly sales bonus
The successful applicant must be reliable, enthusiastic and conscientious and be comfortable working in a very busy, fast-moving environment.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please upload your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.
Review or print the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (PDF, 451 KB).