Vehicle Depollution Operative
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
- The role will require the preparation of vehicles for disposal, including draining of fuels, oils, and any other fluids from end-of-life vehicles.
- Checking vehicles details on our bespoke computer system
- Along with other general workshop duties.
- Previous motor mechanics/vehicle workshop experience would be an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided.
- The successful candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic, and comfortable working in a busy fast-moving environment.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Friday
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays)
- Rate of pay
Good salary, to be reviewed once the 3-month probationary period has been successfully completed. Plus, upon successful completion eligibility for a discretional monthly bonus and discounted petrol.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please send your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.