This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
- We are looking for a Tyre stripper to work in our busy workshop stripping tyres & bailing tyres for retail and export customers from end-of-life vehicles.
- You will also assist the workshop team to carry out other associated duties using varied machinery including forklifts and cutting equipment.
- Previous tyre fitting experience isn’t essential but would be an advantage, full training would be provided.
- A good working knowledge of motor vehicles would be a distinct advantage.
- The successful candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic and comfortable working in a busy fast-moving environment.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Friday
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays)
- Rate of pay
Good Salary + petrol allowance & monthly bonus, (subject to the completion of the 3-month probationary period)
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
We have a vacancy, apply now.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please send your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.