Social Media Content Creator recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
We are looking for an all-round superstar with bags of passion, vision, and brilliant ideas that can be turned into amazing content to project ASM positively across multiple social media platforms.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- Identify our core audience and engage with them accordingly through the delivery of creative marketing excellence.
- Promote the ASM brand as widely, positively, and creatively as possible.
- Manage ASM’s social medial channels on a daily basis.
- Monitor interactions with our online audiences, responding appropriately as-and-when required.
- Keeping up to date with marketing trends and our competitors’ online offerings to ensure that our content is relevant, engaging and on point.
- Present new marketing ideas & concepts for the company’s consideration.
- Previous experience in a social media content role would be preferable.
- Strong understanding of all key social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Tik Tok.
- Extremely creative disposition with the ability to take ownership and think outside the box.
- A positive “can do” attitude, with a genuine enjoyment for creating a digital environment.
- A natural storyteller, who uses video, graphics, and animation to convey our desired message.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Friday
- Working hours
- 9:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays)
- Rate of pay
Good Salary, depending on previous experience.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please upload your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.
Review or print the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (PDF, 451 KB).