Parts Counter Sales Advisor
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
The Parts Sales Advisor role will involve being front of house dealing with enquiries from members of the general public and the motor trade, who are looking to buy car spares and other associated items.
The essential qualities required for the Parts Sales Advisor role include:
- A basic working knowledge of motor vehicles, ideally with previous motor-trade experience but not essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Payment handling – Including making sure that all monies are processed efficiently, with all payments accounted for.
- Being a team player, with a can-do attitude.
- Basic IT skills, training on internal systems will be provided.
The successful candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic, and comfortable working in a busy fast-moving environment.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Friday
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays)
- Rate of pay
Good salary, negotiable depending on experience + a petrol allowance and monthly sales bonus
Note: Monthly sales bonus is subject to successful completion of the three-month probation period.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please send your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.