Part Time HR Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
Working alongside the HR Manager you will initially provide admin support, this will include:
- Preparing induction packs and processing new starter details
- Arranging interviews and assisting with recruitment adverts
- Updating and maintaining Training/Health & Safety records
- Scanning employee details onto our new database
- Issuing letters as required
- Taking minutes for employee meetings
- Dealing with employee queries in the HR Managers absence
- Ad hoc HR tasks as required.
HR experience or working towards your CIPD would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
The ESSENTIAL qualities required for the HR Assistant role include:
- Excellent people/communication skills
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- Good administrative background with a high level of attention to detail
- Discretion and integrity
- Team player
- Can do attitude
- Position type
- Permanent / part-time
- Working hours
- Monday to Friday 9:00am - 2:00pm, with flexibility to cover in the HR Managers absence.
- Rate of pay
Good salary depending on experience, to be reviewed after completion of the 3-month probationary period.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please send your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.