Part Time Customer Service Administrator (Temp to Perm)
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
The Part Time Customer Service Administrator role will involve dealing with telephone calls and email enquiries from insurance companies and members of the public, predominantly in relation to the collection and disposal of vehicles. The role will also involve registering auction bidders, processing payments, and serving customers face-to-face at the counter.
- Must have a general understanding of motor vehicles - Previous experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Customer focused with a clear & confident telephone manner.
- Comfortable communicating across all sales platforms – e.g. telephone, email, and webchats.
- Being a team player is a must, as is being confident working in a busy office.
- IT skills preferable, and experience with word, outlook & excel is an advantage.
he successful candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic and comfortable working in a busy fast-moving environment.
- Position type
- Permanent / part-time
- Working hours
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 2:00pm, with flexibility to work extra hours/holidays
- Rate of pay
Good Salary, to be reviewed upon the successful completion of the 3-month probationary period. NB. Eligibility for the discretionary discounted petrol/parts is also dependent upon the successful completion of the probationary period.
The successful candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic and comfortable working in a busy fast-moving environment.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please send your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.