Junior Parts Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
The Junior Parts Assistant role will involve:
- Dealing with enquiries from members of the general public and the motor trade, who are looking to buy car parts and other associated items.
- Locating parts which have been sold for customers
- Answering phone calls and taking messages within the sales office.
- Assisting with admin, as required.
- A basic working knowledge of motor vehicles ideally, previous motor trade experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Good customer service skills
- Being a team player with a can-do attitude
- Basic IT skills, training on internal systems will be provided
The successful candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic, and comfortable working in a busy fast-moving environment.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Friday
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays)
- Rate of pay
Good Salary + petrol allowance and monthly sales bonus, on completion of the 3-month probationary period.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please send your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.