Environmental & Sustainability Co-Ordinator
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
We are looking for a passionate and highly driven Environmental and Sustainability Co-ordinator to tailor and implement ASM’s ESG strategy across our current policies & practices. This position would be equally suitable for both existing incumbents in this field of work or possibly graduates who have studied in these areas (or similar).
- Lead our Net Zero project, working with external partners to deliver key milestones.
- Adopt the Science Based Target Initiative (SBTI).
- Maintain compliance of ISO14001 (NB. already achieved by the company).
- Keep up to date with new legislation and developments that effect our industry from an environmental perspective.
- Capture and promote environmental and sustainability best practices, feeding them back into the business.
- Collection of data for analysis, reporting and presentations as required.
- Present new initiatives and concepts for the company’s consideration.
- A passion for environmental good practice and sustainability.
- Understanding of ISO14001.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- A positive “can do” working attitude, with a genuine desire to drive positive cultural environmental changes within the organisation.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Friday
- Working hours
- 9:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays)
- Rate of pay
Excellent salary, depending on experience and petrol allowance.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please send your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.