Despatch Operative - PFX
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
Most accident damaged vehicles will contain customer’s personal property, (Personal Effects) the focus of this role will be to facilitate the return of these items to the customer.
- Picking and locating PFX (personal effects) from vehicles and warehouse racking.
- Preparing and packaging PFX to be returned to a defined address.
- Invoicing out all PFX returns to insurance companies.
- General tidying, ad hoc duties as required.
- Attention to detail.
- A forklift truck license would be a distinct advantage, but full training will be provided if needed.
- The successful candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic and comfortable working in a busy fast-moving environment.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Friday
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays)
- Rate of pay
Good salary, to be reviewed once the 3-month probationary period has been successfully completed. Plus, upon successful completion eligibility for a discretional monthly bonus and a petrol allowance
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please send your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.