Data Input Administrator recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
- The Data Input Administrator role will involve inputting of vehicle part numbers into our parts sales platform, you will be required to input accurate data, that is easily accessible through a digital database.
- A basis knowledge of motor vehicles would be an advantage but not essential.
- We expect you to be computer-savvy, with a keen eye for detail, and the ability to work unsupervised at times.
- The successful candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic and comfortable working in a busy fast-moving environment.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays, 12:30pm on Saturdays)
- Rate of pay
Good Salary, depending on experience.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please upload your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.
Review or print the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (PDF, 451 KB).