Car Parts Delivery Driver recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
- The primary duties of the role will involve driving one of our fleet Transit vans to deliver second-hand car parts to our customers, who are generally based within a 50-mile radius of our depot in Thame, Oxon.
- There are approximately 15-20 deliveries a day, and they will be to a mixture of business addresses and private residences.
- The role will also involve carrying out basic associated warehouse duties, such as assisting with the loading of your van for the next day’s run etc.
- Having a clean driving licence would be preferable, as would any previous experience in delivery work of the motoring trade.
- The successful candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic and comfortable working in a busy fast-moving environment.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Friday
- Working hours
- 7:30am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays)
- Rate of pay
Salary negotiable depending on experience + monthly sales bonus.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please upload your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.
Review or print the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (PDF, 451 KB).