Accounts Assistant recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
The main responsibility of the Accounts Assistant role will be dealing with the Sales and Purchase Ledger for Recovery.
Other duties will include:
- Processing recovery related suppliers invoices and their payments onto SAP
- Re-invoicing the Insurance companies in relation to recovery
- Inputting receipts
- Credit control
- Importing sales invoices into SAP
- Producing manual invoice/statements
- Daily cash up reconciliation (assist & cover annual leave)
- Previous Sales Ledger/Credit control experience
- Excellent excel skills
- Ideally knowledge of SAP
- Experience of working in a busy Accounts environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Team Player
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Friday
- Working hours
- 9:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays)
- Rate of pay
Excellent salary, negotiable, depending on experience
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please upload your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.
Review or print the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (PDF, 451 KB).