Workshop/Yard Operative recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
- The role will require the preparation of vehicles for disposal, including removing wheels, tyres and various parts for recycling.
- You will assist the workshop/yard team to carry out other associated tasks.
- Fork lift truck experience would be an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided, along with other workshop machinery training.
- The successful candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic and comfortable working in a busy fast-moving environment.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Saturday
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:30pm (4:45pm on Fridays, 12:30pm on Saturdays) with one Saturday off in every three
- Rate of pay
Good package, Salary negotiable depending on experience + monthly bonus
Note: Monthly sales bonus subject to successful completion of the three-month probationary period.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
We have a vacancy, apply now.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please upload your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.
Review or print the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (PDF, 451 KB).