Single Car Recovery Driver recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
- The role involves collecting accident damaged and end-of-life vehicles from body shops, garages and private households.
- Also delivering vehicles throughout the UK.
- Previous recovery experience is desirable (but not essential).
- You must hold a clean driving licence.
- Preferably with C1+E entitlement and a current CPC
- The successful candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic and comfortable working in a busy fast-moving environment.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Friday
- Working hours
- 7:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays) with alternate Saturdays 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Rate of pay
Good package, salary negotiable depending on experience + monthly bonus.
Monthly sales bonus is subject to successful completion of the three-month probationary period.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please upload your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.
Review or print the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (PDF, 451 KB).