Parts Sales Advisor recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
The Parts Sales Advisor role will involve dealing with face-to-face enquiries from members of the general public and the motor trade, who are looking to buy second-hand car spares.
The essential qualities required for the Parts Sales Advisor role include:
- A comprehensive working knowledge of motor vehicles (ideally with previous motor-related work experience)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build long-term working relationships with customers
- Payment handling – Including making sure that all monies are processed efficiently, with all payments accounted for.
- Being a team player
- IT Literate
The successful candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic, and comfortable working in a busy fast-moving environment.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:30pm (4:45pm on Fridays, 12:30pm on Saturdays)
- Rate of pay
Good package, salary negotiable depending on experience
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please upload your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.
Review or print the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (PDF, 451 KB).