Parts Advisor/eBay Sales recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
- The eBay role will involve the uploading of car parts for re-sale onto our eBay shop and company website, and also, dealing with customer enquiries via email and telephone.
The essential qualities required for the eBay role include:
- A reasonable working knowledge of motor vehicles, including their makes/models and component parts.
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Being a team player
- Having a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
The successful candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic, and comfortable working in a busy fast-moving environment.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Saturday
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:30pm (4:45pm on Fridays, 12:30pm on Saturdays) with one Saturday off in every three
- Rate of pay
Good package, salary negotiable depending on experience
Monthly sales bonus is subject to the successful completion of the three month probation period.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please upload your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.
Review or print the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (PDF, 451 KB).