Car Auction Assistant recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
- The role will require you to take images of accident-damaged cars, and then list / input the damage descriptions for these vehicles onto our computer system using a tablet PC.
- You will need to have good attention to detail and be able to follow specific processes and procedures.
- A decent knowledge of cars would be desirable, as would previous fork lift driving experience, as moving cars will constitute an element of this role.
- You will be working outside for the majority of the time, so you must be prepared to work in all types of weather.
The ESSENTIAL qualities required for the Car Auction Assistant include:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- IT literate / computer skills
- A good working knowledge of cars is desirable
- Previous fork lift driving is desirable
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Saturday
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:30pm (4:45pm on Fridays, 12:30pm on Saturdays) with one Saturday off in every three
- Rate of pay
Good package, Salary negotiable depending on experience + monthly sales bonus
Note: Monthly sales bonus is subject to successful completion of the three-month probation period.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please upload your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.
Review or print the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (PDF, 451 KB).