Car Parts Sales Advisor vacancy
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
The Car Parts Sales Advisor role will involve dealing with telephone and email enquiries from the motor trade or members of the general public who are looking for second hand car spares.
- A comprehensive working knowledge of /previous experience with motor vehicles is Essential,
- The ideal candidate must have excellent customer service skills, be a team player
- Comfortable working in a busy sales office environment.
- I.T. Literate
- The successful candidate must have good customer service skills and be reliable, enthusiastic and comfortable working in a busy fast-moving environment.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Saturday
- Working hours
- 8.00am - 5.30pm (1.00pm on Saturdays) you will become eligible to join the Saturday rota scheme (one off in every three) once the probationary period has been successfully completed
- Rate of pay
Good package, Salary negotiable depending on experience + monthly bonus
Note: Saturday rota and monthly sales bonus subject to successful completion of the three-month probationary period.
This position takes place at the following address:
Menlo Industrial Park
If you think you are the right person for this position, please contact Sally Wells.
E-mail your CV to sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk. And for additional information telephone direct on 01844 266 692.
Review or print the Application Form (PDF, 35 KB).
You can apply for this position no later than
Friday, 27 January 2017.