Spotted: 10 hilarious UK road signs
Let’s face it, we all need road signs to help direct us from A to B on the highways. But in true British fashion there are instances where we come across some utterly bizarre road signs and meanings that put a smile on our faces behind the wheel.
Prepare to be amazed with our collection of some of the most amusing and baffling road signs from Britain’s streets:
Are you sure you’re not lying to us?
Secrecy is clearly not their strong point…
No stunt men allowed.
Beware people with bendy backs!
Shouldn’t this belong in an art gallery?!
Thanks for telling us Sherlock…
Beware of mole hills?
We challenge you not to take a wrong turning here…
Beware: Men with giant umbrellas ahead
Winner of the 2012 ‘How to state the blindingly obvious’ award
- What to look for when buying brake pads
- Vehicle Tax: Your Complete Guide
- Top Ten European Driving Tips
- 10 top tips to keep the pounds in your pocket at the steering wheel
- The 5 most scenic roads in Europe
- Winter driving tips: everything you need to know about driving safely in the colder months
- Night Driving – how to stay safe on the road when it’s dark outside
- Winter Tyres – everything you need to know
- Major manufacturers announce autonomous car targets
- How to clean your car, part two
- New car sales edge upwards
- Cleaning Your Car – the complete guide to getting a sparkling clean vehicle, part one
- Research shows fleet reluctance to adopt alternative-powered vehicles
- The pitfalls of buying used cars – ASM’s new infographic
- MOT: the complete guide