Spotted: 10 hilarious UK road signs
Tuesday, 15 May 2012
Let’s face it, we all need road signs to help direct us from A to B on the highways. But in true British fashion there are instances where we come across some utterly bizarre road signs and meanings that put a smile on our faces behind the wheel.
Prepare to be amazed with our collection of some of the most amusing and baffling road signs from Britain’s streets:
Are you sure you’re not lying to us?
Secrecy is clearly not their strong point…
No stunt men allowed.
Beware people with bendy backs!
Shouldn’t this belong in an art gallery?!
Thanks for telling us Sherlock…
Beware of mole hills?
We challenge you not to take a wrong turning here…
Beware: Men with giant umbrellas ahead
Winner of the 2012 ‘How to state the blindingly obvious’ award
- A guide to second hand used car parts
- Save money with a salvage car
- A guide to buying a salvage car
- The complete guide to scrapping your car
- ASM Auto Recycling sponsors long-serving staff member for touring car exploits
- Dos and don’ts of getting rid of your old car
- What to look for when buying replacement car door parts
- Buying a replacement car engine – what do you need to know?
- Buying replacement car parts – everything you need to know
- What to look for when buying wheel rims
- What to look for when buying brake pads
- Vehicle Tax: Your Complete Guide
- Top Ten European Driving Tips
- 10 top tips to keep the pounds in your pocket at the steering wheel
- The 5 most scenic roads in Europe